Light bites are perfect for girls night because the evening usually goes something like this: sip wine, fill a plate, sip more wine, refill plate, ok one more glass, just a few more bites. We’re going to be grazing all night, lets be honest, so I wanted to make a few lighter snacks like this one: Smoked Salmon Cucumber Circles.
We have a wonderful supply of smoked salmon here in the PNW, which is why I wanted to incorporate it into my girls night menu. As a cucumber topper, it’s such a cute, light, bite-sized snack. A bright and easy greek yogurt sauce acts as a glue to hold your bite together. It’s not too heavy either, so go ahead and grab another glass of Rose!
1. Peel the cucumber (if you wish) and slice into thin rounds. Arrange on a platter.
2. Slice smoked salmon into cubes.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, lemon, and dill.
4. Add a small dollop of the yogurt sauce to each cucumber and top with smoked salmon
5. You can sprinkle more fresh dill over the top if desired.