I love pumpkin everything, so why not use everything from my carving pumpkins to make fun fall snacks. With the help of Salt Works gourmet flavored salts, spicing up baked pumpkin seeds is scary easy, and scary good! I made this batch with Wildfire Smoked Sea Salt and Herbs, but if you don’t have flavored salt, don’t go all headless horseman, regular salt will work just as well!
1. If you’ve carved a pumpkin, rinse the seeds and let them dry completely on a baking sheet overnight.
2. Set oven to 350. Melt a teaspoon of salted butter per each 1/2 cup-to-full cup of pumpkin seeds. In a small mixing bowl, add melted butter, add pumpkin seeds and toss to coat the seeds. Add salt and rosemary to the bowl and toss to coat.
3. Cover baking sheet with tin foil, then spread out pumpkin seeds evenly on tin foil.
4. Bake seeds for 20 minutes, flip the seeds at the 10 minute mark.
5. Remove from oven. Pour seeds onto a clean baking sheet. Sprinkle a little more salt to taste and let seeds cool completely.