Just in time for Valentine’s Day, romance is blossoming at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show at the Washington State Convention Center. This place is a wonderland of flowers and greenery. It’s a must-see for anyone who has a green thumb – or wants to grow a green thumb!
One section of the sprawling convention center is dedicated to vendors and booths galore. You can buy seeds, live plants, garden and home decor as well as other home goods. The other half is filled with stunning, extravagant professional show gardens. Seriously, I want to live in these gardens like a gnome. (One display actually has a massive glowing moon!) Here’s a little sample of what awaits. The garden show runs through Sunday, February 16th in Seattle
1. In honor of Valentine’s Day, this giant flower heart’s for you! For scale comparison, check out the guy in the chair!
2. This water sculpture rotates, just like the Earth!
3. One of my favorite romantic displays. #WillYou? (I won’t give the whole thing away, you have to see what’s right next to this little setup!)
4. Gorgeous Grotto. See the flip flops in the middle?
5. I’ve stepped into a fairy tale!
6. Total Zen