I’ve been cutting out sugar for the last month or so. To say it’s been a difficult challenge is an understatement. I have a mouth full of sweet teeth. I have sugar in my veins. My cravings are out of control!!!!! Just a few more weeks and this sugar deprivation hell will be over. In the meantime, I’m dreaming of what I’ll devour when it’s all over. (Thank you Pinterest for making it so easy to keep sweets off the brain… she says sarcastically!)
10. Ice Cream: I have a tub of Ben & Jerry’s Banana Split wasting away in my fridge. It’s probably the first thing I’ll dig into.
9. Snickerdoodle Muffins: I love anything cinnamon and this gem on Pinterest looks bananas!
8. Nutella No-Bakes: Out of nowhere I have an unquenchable craving for Nutella. You better believe I’m buying a huge tub! The commercials make it seem so healthy. I think it tricks your brain into thinking its chocolate.
7. Candy Fridays At Work: A beloved employee always brings a tub of fun-sized candy bars every Friday. I’m not gonna lie, I’ve cheated a couple times. But I can’t wait to dig in with taste buds blazing
6. A DQ Blizzard: The commercials airing on TV right now are killing me.
5. Chocolate Covered Bananas and Strawberries: I’m dying to make these homemade treats!
4. Book Club Desserts: The queen of delectable desserts is making dinner in 2 months… hooray!
3. Top Pot Donuts: Settling for the plain cakes just isn’t cutting it! I need some cream-filled, chocolate covered goodness!
2. Blueberry Chocolate Chip Cookies: A co-worker brought these in the other day and they looked so amazing! I can’t wait to make them!
Lets throw in Oreo Cookies while we’re at it!